• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DCCC Chariman Steve Israel is a dope

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
Link from today's Morning Joe

I realize his job is to get Dems elected but how in the world can anything get done when you have guys like this that do nothing but spout talking points like a GD robot?

Someone who is employed by the Democratic Party is spouting talking points from the Democratic Party on television? OH MY GOD STOP THE PRESSES.

Dismissive_Wank.gif

Someone who is employed by the Democratic Party is spouting talking points from the Democratic Party on television? OH MY GOD STOP THE PRESSES.

Dismissive_Wank.gif

I don't have a problem with him trying to get Dems elected it is the fact that he is a robot that keeps spewing the same talking points no matter what is said. Howard Dean did not do that when he was head of the DNC...he at least could have a coherent conversation.

It's rare in American politics that either party does anything as stupid as what Ryan did. Get used to hearing basically nothing else until November 2012.

It's rare in American politics that either party does anything as stupid as what Ryan did. Get used to hearing basically nothing else until November 2012.

So it seems the Dems are taking the same approach toward Ryan's plan as Pubs did towards Obama's HC plan. I guess you are ok with it now, right?

I'm okay with it, because Obama's health care plan is actually helping people who need it. The Ryan plan is white collar welfare for the rich. period.

So it seems the Dems are taking the same approach toward Ryan's plan as Pubs did towards Obama's HC plan. I guess you are ok with it now, right?

The difference the GOP told obvious lies and spent over $100M telling those lies. The GOP spent millions lying about death panels and putting the federla government in charge of your choice of private insurance. these were bald-faced, intentional lies.

Saying that Ryan wants to end Medicare is 100% the truth and people have voted for it.

There is no comparison.

Were there "death panels"?

Did the bill tell you fomr whom you have to buy insurance?

The answer to both questions is NO.

Even Ryan admits his plan ENDS Medicare.

Thus the only that's laughable here is your ignorance of the subject.

The difference the GOP told obvious lies and spent over $100M telling those lies. The GOP spent millions lying about death panels and putting the federla government in charge of your choice of private insurance. these were bald-faced, intentional lies.

Saying that Ryan wants to end Medicare is 100% the truth and people have voted for it.

There is no comparison.

Stop talking.

Back