• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I need more info on iLT hazing story

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Did she have to be the caboose on a Scout Mod elephant walk with NazT the preceding elephant?

lolz.

I Facebook messaged and no response! Cagles' people must've gotten to her first.

Not much to add to many posts. I just read for the most part now.

As to the hazing story, I forget who originally posted it, but I think it was another one of the mods making up a "funny" initiation story to introduce new mods (iLT and myself). No one really got it, so the originator just deleted the thread himself.

Not much to add to many posts. I just read for the most part now.

As to the hazing story, I forget who originally posted it, but I think it was another one of the mods making up a "funny" initiation story to introduce new mods (iLT and myself). No one really got it, so the originator just deleted the thread himself.

Whoa. Welcome.

A few questions for you:

1) What's the afterlife like?
2) Are you still a mod at DS? If not, why do they still list you? If so, ???
3) Can you post their most recent Moderator's Getaway conversations? I'd actually send a six-pack your way, beer of your choice, for that.

1) Afterlife is actually quite liberating. Don't feel the need to check in every 30 seconds to see if someone commented on my last post.

2) Still a mod. I actually read everything there still; just don't ever have any reason to post. It's not like I have any incredible insight into anything. A ton of people will disagree with my opinions. A small minority may be crazy enough to agree with them.

3) I've never seen an actual conversation in the Mod's Getaway. I really never look at it. Mostly, it's just deleted duplicate threads and inflammatory posts. The last post in there was a post the other day ranking the races.

Whoa. Welcome.

A few questions for you:

1) What's the afterlife like?
2) Are you still a mod at DS? If not, why do they still list you? If so, ???
3) Can you post their most recent Moderator's Getaway conversations? I'd actually send a six-pack your way, beer of your choice, for that.

22697.jpg

1) Afterlife is actually quite liberating. Don't feel the need to check in every 30 seconds to see if someone commented on my last post.

2) Still a mod. I actually read everything there still; just don't ever have any reason to post. It's not like I have any incredible insight into anything. A ton of people will disagree with my opinions. A small minority may be crazy enough to agree with them.

3) I've never seen an actual conversation in the Mod's Getaway. I really never look at it. Mostly, it's just deleted duplicate threads and inflammatory posts. The last post in there was a post the other day ranking the races.

Philly sucks!

:couch:

Back