• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're much more interested in this story than the Congressman, sir. Penis envy?

With a name like Weiner, I assume he has been hearing these jokes since elementary school. He should have downplayed it via that angle.

I bet those parties in the 80s with Weiner and Jo0n Stewart were fun.

I can only imagine the conversations when they roomed together.

AW: I'm going to be a Congressman someday.
JS: If you do, I'm totally going to make fun of you.

You can't be serious. can you?

It's possibly a civil matter.

Plus he's not "lawyering" up.

You are consistent in your inane positions.

As expected, Stewart knocks this one out of the park and manages some digs on CNN at the same time.

"The only thing Anthony and this guy have in common is that they both lean hard to the left."

I've never been a fan of AW, and I hope he screwed up and gets in trouble over this. I've seen him interviewed in the past, and he always comes off like the public should serve him, not vice versa. Seems very arrogant to say the least.

I've never been a fan of AW, and I hope he screwed up and gets in trouble over this. I've seen him interviewed in the past, and he always comes off like the public should serve him, not vice versa. Seems very arrogant to say the least.

His constituents like him, and that's all that really matters, isn't it?

No. Popularity is a poor substitute for substance and character.

Then continue to vote for Virginia Foxx, or whoever your favorite representative is, and the people in AW's district will continue to vote for theirs. That's how the system works.

Then continue to vote for Virginia Foxx, or whoever your favorite representative is, and the people in AW's district will continue to vote for theirs. That's how the system works.

Thanks for the civics lesson.

This guy is an attention whore and a drama queen. I have a hard time believing his account got hacked, but even if it did, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Thanks for the civics lesson.

This guy is an attention whore and a drama queen. I have a hard time believing his account got hacked, but even if it did, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I seriously doubt that he was sending out photos of his naughty bits while he was traveling with his wife. (I spoke to him Monday night as they were returning with their suitcases.)

Back