• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Drudge trying to start a race war?

Drudge is a bad guy. Why do you read him?

He does not write anything so I don't read him. I don't visit his site that often but sometimes he has some interesting stuff linked that you don't see elsewhere.

Drudge has been my home page for well over 10 years now, and he's where a lot of people on both sides of the aisle go to get their news.

The headlines are weird today, but it's also kind of weird that all these big melees have broken out. Sign of the times perhaps with the hot weather and bad economy?

He is an editor who chooses the most outrageous stories he can find.

He's been tracking these violent outbreaks all year, I don't know if they are on the rise or if we're just to the point where people have video cameras everywhere.

Ask the people who live in the Williamsburg section of New York how they feel about the increasing random violence in their hood...

Maybe "Angry Black People Week" is just the conservative version of Shark Week.

Xcept its been "Angry Black People Week" every week this year.

Even Deadspin has a "weekly restaurant fight" video gag going.

(personally I think this shit goes down all the time and w/ all races, low class is low class whether its white, black, red or yellow), we're just seeing more of it since we all have video phones these days.

Yeah, people get angry and get in fights. It's not exclusive to any one group.

He's been tracking these violent outbreaks all year, I don't know if they are on the rise or if we're just to the point where people have video cameras everywhere.

Ask the people who live in the Williamsburg section of New York how they feel about the increasing random violence in their hood...

Crime is down significantly in NY and nationwide. (Yes, it's up in Williamsburg-Brooklyn.)

http://gothamist.com/2011/04/04/nypd_crime_down_rape_up_in_the_firs.php

Hmmm...that's a thought. During Shark Week I pull for the sharks. If I pull for the angry black people during Angry Black People Week does that make me a race trader?

The guy with "Skins" in his moniker talking about Drudge inciting a race war? Good thing the numbers of native Americans reading the boards is low.

Hmmm...that's a thought. During Shark Week I pull for the sharks. If I pull for the angry black people during Angry Black People Week does that make me a race trader?

I would think that would make you a person who is interested in the racial draft (see Dave Chappel) or someone who traffics in human suffering (see Slave Trader).

Unless of course you meant TRAITOR.:D

The guy with "Skins" in his moniker talking about Drudge inciting a race war? Good thing the numbers of native Americans reading the boards is low.

But it is filled with white people that like to feel offended for people that are not offended.

LINK

Back