• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Christie takes state helicopter to son's baseball game

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
What a shock that Christie is willing to fire teachers but takes a state helicopter to go to his son's HS baseball game.

Nice hypcorisy!

Christie takes helicopter to son's baseball game

MONTVALE, N.J. - Gov. Christie made a dramatic entrance at his son's baseball game Tuesday - in a state police helicopter.

Christie and his wife, Mary Pat, landed on an adjacent field just before the game between Delbarton High School and St. Joseph's of Montvale in Montvale, the Newark Star-Ledger reported. Christie's oldest son, Andrew, is the starting catcher for Delbarton.

The Christies watched until the fifth inning. Play was stopped briefly while the helicopter took off.

Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak said that the helicopter was used occasionally "as the schedule demands" but that the governor had been judicious in limiting its use. - AP

What a shock that Christie is willing to fire teachers but takes a state helicopter to go to his son's HS baseball game.

Nice hypcorisy!

MONTVALE, N.J. - Gov. Christie made a dramatic entrance at his son's baseball game Tuesday - in a state police helicopter.

Christie and his wife, Mary Pat, landed on an adjacent field just before the game between Delbarton High School and St. Joseph's of Montvale in Montvale, the Newark Star-Ledger reported. Christie's oldest son, Andrew, is the starting catcher for Delbarton.

The Christies watched until the fifth inning. Play was stopped briefly while the helicopter took off.

Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak said that the helicopter was used occasionally "as the schedule demands" but that the governor had been judicious in limiting its use. - AP

I really don't know why I even bother responding to your posts anymore, but i guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Christie didn't fire any teachers. He's actually increased education spending on the state's end every year he's been in office - the cuts came on the federal end from expiring stimulus funds, which really wasn't in his power to control...although Jon Corzine could have spent the federal money more judiciously I imagine. Christie also proposed a plan which would have prevented teacher layoffs in return for a one year pay freeze (just like plenty of other government employees nationwide received). The corrupt teachers union in NJ told Christie to shove it.

If he drove and left work earlier I'm sure you'd call him lazy.

No if he drove to son's game, I'd be cheering his parenting skills.

but of course if you sneeze you give Chirstie an enema. Your nose is so far up his ass that you can't even say how egregious and arrogant this act is.

He also apparently got in a car to go the 100 yards across the parking lot to get to the field...

I know a lot of times Gov Perdue here in GA had to pay out of pocket for the fuel expenses if he took the copter somewhere personal.

By 2016, he could do a Huckabee and lose a hundred pounds.

Of course he's now 40% approval and 46% disapporval in NJ. By 2016, he may be a has been.

Relax, rj, he's not going to run for President.

Seeing Christie take a helicopter to his limo while tellnig otherstate employees to fuck off make me wonder if he ate Marie Antoinette.

So to summarize:

Democrats hate
(1) baseball
(2) educational extra-curriculars, and
(3) family time

I'm surprised no one's chimed in and said they went to Delbarton and what a great school it is...

That's an absolutely dick hypocritical move by Christie. Very disappointing.

For those of us who support the agenda that Christie is trying to enact, there really is no excuse or spin that can be put on this.

Back