• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Palin's Media Whore Bus Tour

Palin displayed the Israeli flag on her desk as governor. But don't let the facts get in the way of your hating.

Maybe you should direct your attention to helping solve the mystery of Weinergate. As Powerlineblog puts it, we are in the modified limited hangout phase.

The obvious cynical answer is pandering.

Maybe you should direct your attention to helping solve the mystery of Weinergate. As Powerlineblog puts it, we are in the modified limited hangout phase.

Not surprising all you closeted pubs are obsessed with weiner.

The obvious question: why?

suspect is had something to do with the evangelical support for Israel. Many Christians believe Israel will play a role in the second coming, and there has been a relatively recent move within that community to befriend Israel.

This 2006 New York Times article explains a bit--and there is a ton of literature out there on this. (I'm no theologian, but this stuff is easy enough to find)

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/14/washington/14israel.html

Palin displayed the Israeli flag on her desk as governor. But don't let the facts get in the way of your hating.

Did she now? Then it was a mighty brief display of the Israeli flag as governor.

I can' wait to see the FRC investigate her use of PAC funds for a family vacation.

I just finished reading one of rj's posts when I composed that gem... work with me here.

It's amazing to me that RWers actually think the millions fomr the middle to the left who are BEGGING Palin to run for POTUS or be the kingmaker "hate" her.

We LOVE her.

PLEASE run Sarah!!!!

If you don't run PLEASE be VERY involved from now untiul november 2012. PLEASE!!!

Palin is heartily disliked by the majority of the population primarily because her standard operating procedure is to belittle, scorn, and ridicule anyone that doesn't fully subscribe to her fringe brand of hard right conservatism. This aggressive egotism, when combined with a pretty obvious lack of intellectual firepower to back it up, is perhaps the most obnoxious brew of personality traits a person can have. Arrogant ignorance draws disfavor like flies to honey. Add in the fact that she can't stop making gaffes at every turn, and yes, she is a magnet for disdain and mockery. But it's pretty much self-inflicted (though certainly not wholly).

She's also one of the few factors that can absolutely sink the GOP in the next election.

Back