• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Other shoe about to drop

My intermediate-term US bond funds (Dodge & Cox Income - DODIX and PIMCO Total Return - PTTDX) are doing great. This is a great space to hide in while we go into a second recession.

Not to nitpick, but isn't the article just quoting Peter Yastrow, market strategist for Yastrow Origer, not CNBC talking heads?

My financial advisor isn't the least bit baffled. If you're baffled by the current yields and scratching your head about the slow recovery you are a moron.

My financial advisor isn't the least bit baffled. If you're baffled by the current yields and scratching your head about the slow recovery you are a moron.

Financial news is now just another form of shock-jock sensationalism to get you to watch. Frankie says relax.

Financial news is now just another form of shock-jock sensationalism to get you to watch. Frankie says relax.

This right the fuck here.

If this were back in the not-so-distant past when you had to wait until the morning paper to see your stock prices, the so-called panic would be little more than these Wall Street pussies wondering where to park their Mercedes.

I read and hear all this but I'm seeing some pickup in my business. We're in the industrial market and customers seem to be willing to buy more now. Maybe we're an anomoly but I'm hoping not.

This right the fuck here.

If this were back in the not-so-distant past when you had to wait until the morning paper to see your stock prices, the so-called panic would be little more than these Wall Street pussies wondering where to park their Mercedes.

+1 Jim Cramer says hello.

Back