• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Weiner Conspiracy Thread

think he's getting shafted, but with this sort of media frenzy, i suspect he has a long, stiff road ahead, and I'm not sure everything will come out ok for him.

(actually, this episode says a lot less about the perils of social media than it does about how much America loves dick jokes.)

The man needs the Justice Brothers, not a security firm...

When I first heard this story I thought there was nothing to it but the fact that is not going away must mean something...but in all honesty I have not followed it at all.

"The Weiner Roast" would be a much more appropriate thread title for what you have in mind.

When I first heard this story I thought there was nothing to it but the fact that is not going away must mean something...but in all honesty I have not followed it at all.

I just saw his response to a question Sunday, and it was...well, odd.

The puns on the RW talk shows this week have been so abundant that I haven't even noticed half of them.

Weinergate.jpg

closeted gay pubs, please control yourselves

How come Republicans are so interested in male genetalia?

This story at least has a 3rd leg.

Everytime you can't believe someone could screw up this bad, they do.

Yeah, the additional photos and texts probably won't help.

He sure got hacked a lot.

Back