• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rick Santorum = President??? lol

ImTheCaptain

I disagree with you
Reaction score
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/06/santorum-now-a-presidential-candidate/

6a00d8341c4fe353ef0133ee5f7369970b-200wi.jpg

Last edited:
I loved it when McCain's Chief of Staff called Santorum the dumbest person he had met in twenty years in the Senate.

Ron Paul may be the wackiest candidate in the GOP field. But for pure, blind stupidity nobody beats Santorum. In my 20 years in the Senate, I never met a dumber member, which he reminded me of today.

Mark Salter, McCain aide

Ron Paul may be the wackiest candidate in the GOP field. But for pure, blind stupidity nobody beats Santorum. In my 20 years in the Senate, I never met a dumber member, which he reminded me of today.

Mark Salter, McCain aide

LOL. Nominate Palin/Bachman as VP, make Bozo the clown Sec. State.

Santorum is a perfect example of why we can't have places like Iowa go first. Even other whacky places like South Carolina pale in comparison to Iowa...

Little disappointed in my assessment. He hasn't been the noise machine I thought he'd be. Oh well. Go Hawkeyes!

He's actually turned out to be one of the more measured candidates, compared to Newt, Cain, Bachmann, and Perry. Which I suppose isn't all that hard to do.

If he hadn't lost by double digits, he'd be a serious contender.

He's unafraid to tell the truth about certain third rail social issues, gotta hand it to him on that. Never in a million years would I have given him a chance to make it even to Iowa, let alone win it.

yeah I think it's safe to say he has exceeded expectations.

I don't know why the McCain guy would say something like that. Sounds personal. Most times I've heard RS engaged on issues, he sounds pretty coherent and well thought out. The times he doesn't are when he's paying lip service to the religious right.

He's actually turned out to be one of the more measured candidates, compared to Newt, Cain, Bachmann, and Perry. Which I suppose isn't all that hard to do.

The valedictorian of summer school.

I'm looking for Santorum to drop out in mid-Februaery or early March and endorse Mitt hoping to get the VP slot.

Back