• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"wow, a jewish girl who sucks cock!"

RJ? milhouse?

Can either of you confirm whether there is truth to this stereotype?

"this thing is ready to do damage"

0606-anthony-weiner-twitter-pic.jpg

Like every stereotype, there is much truth to it. And I think somebody like Anthony Weiner would be a good person to know. No doubt he has tagged a few JAPs back in his day, which apparently is a day that still hasn't passed.

I thought the stereotype was not only do they suck but they swallow. I swear that was in a movie I saw once.

I think polesmoking is kind of a generational thing, really. The younger gals across the board seem to do it more these days. You can ream their mouth and their ass, but the vajayjay is reserved for somebody special.

Know what you call a Jewish water bed? Lake Placid

Do you know how a Jewish couple does it doggie style? The woman sits on the be as the man gets down on his kneees and begs,

I think polesmoking is kind of a generational thing, really. The younger gals across the board seem to do it more these days. You can ream their mouth and their ass, but the vajayjay is reserved for somebody special.

I think that is yet another great benefit of the internet. A few quick keystrokes and chicks can see thousands of other girls deepthroating and getting buttplowed, so they don't feel like it is anything out of the ordinary. So for every sacrificial lamb like Weiner, there are thousands of dudes roto-rooting every weekend.

Know what you call a Jewish water bed? Lake Placid

Do you know how a Jewish couple does it doggie style? The woman sits on the be as the man gets down on his kneees and begs,

Wait, is it OK to crack Jew jokes now?

Back