• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official "JHMD2000 is a Genius" thread

RicoSuave

Reaction score
I never imagined that he would be right about Weiner actually photographing his junk and tweeting it to college girls.

I never imagined that RJ would admit to being wrong.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

[cleans fingernails on lapel nonchalantly]

Come on, guys. You have to admit this is hillarious, regardless of which political party you support. JHMD starts a thread titled "HaHaHaHa" because of Weiner's unfortunate last name in relation to the allegations he was facing. And it turns out in hindsight that the thread was even funnier than originally intended. And then this morning Shoo tries to change the subject by playing the victim card because someone allegedly repped him negatively.

You guys are just no fun.

It was probably you, boogity. I do think this whole thing is hilarious and thought there might be something to it, and that's why I never came out and said I didn't think it was true. I'm not trying to change the subject, but you have to admit this anonymous neg-repping is insanely lame.

It was probably you, boogity. I do think this whole thing is hilarious and thought there might be something to it, and that's why I never came out and said I didn't think it was true. I'm not trying to change the subject, but you have to admit this anonymous neg-repping is insanely lame.

Welcome to my world. Anytime we post on the politics board, we're subject to undeserved neg-repping. It goes with the territory, and I wish anon neg-repping wasn't allowed. I'm glad you have enough of a sense of humor to find the Weiner controvery funny too.

Weiner was channelling his innner Ted Stevens. He thought the internet was a bunch of tubes and nothing could be stored.

I had a Weiner as psychotic neighbor dream last night in which Weiner buried the six girls, now dead, in my back yard with me watching and winked at me like we were old friends and what's a few dead girls amongst friends.

I let him bury the girls because I was freaked out and then figured my only way to survive was to dig the girls up at 3AM and rebury them a mile away and make the yard LOOK like they were still there so he would continue to think he had that chip to play (thus keeping me and my family alive).

He's creepy but it was a particularly creepy dream. Dead Girls in lawn, yeah, creepy, but the way he was jawing on his fucking gum just sent me over the edge. I thought I was dead on every fucking chomp ...

Back