• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Quad: An Error Occurred. Your post has not been saved.

Deadbolt

Reaction score
Glitch on The Quad, or the overlords of NKsports.com blocking members of the rebellion?

YOU.TELL.ME.

Yeah, can't post on any threads over there. I didn't get any ban notifications...I'm formulating my conspiracy theories as we speak.

Last post on any Scout board is around 3:30 AM.

The boards are down. Just like happened last week or the week before about this same time.

They should all come here to fulfill their posting needs.

Well, almost all of them.

It's frustrating as hell every time that happens. One of my bigger complaints with that board the past few weeks.

Explanation is probably the same place as the mysterious virus that so many peoples PCmwas infected with.

They had to shut it down to help censor more people, example more topics locked on the Political forum where before it was the wild west all because of this

1. Catholic is now a race
2. This is coming from someone that's name plays off of big long dick, yep catholics would love that.
* biglongdeac
Posted: Today 12:52 AM
Re: The Catholic Church is a criminal enterprise
Mods, seriously, anti-semitism wouldn't be tolerated on these boards and neither should anti-catholicism. This is sheer bigotry and racism and needs to stop.

Remove the thread and give OliveGarden a serious warning that bigoted remarks about race or religion will not be tolerated.

Haha yeah, I really don't understand why he was going on about racism. Lulz what a joke.

lol. Yep I'm a racist since I posted a link by a well respected journalist from Rolling Stone magazine

lol. Yep I'm a racist since I posted a link by a well respected journalist from Rolling Stone magazine

Bro, you keep talking like a racist and I'm going to have to bring down the banhammer and maybe even delete this thread. I will not tolerate such bigotry on these boards.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back