• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tips, Tricks, Testing, and Help >>> Technical Support

TW DOESN"T GET IT>

I MEAN THE BOARD WAS BETTER< NOT THE TITLE

thx for the posrep tho

We're going to make this the best thread the Technical Support Forum has ever seen.

Technical Support Forum is the new Pit?

PS blame TW for the boring name

I was on TW's computer tonight and could've created some real problems. I was about to throw up "Tyler Lewis decommits, re-commits to Wake" and then ban rj.

Is the Pit back? Strong start to the week.

"Technical Support" > "Pit" day in and day out...

And seeing as I am a moderator named TW, I guess I've got to be more careful when around sneaky folks like townie from now on...

It's gonna be harder for me to have the last post in every thread on Technical Support these days!

You think? I would think you would be quite successful having the last post in anything that is called "support"...you know, cause you wear a bra, townie. PWNT.

The jerk store called, they're running out of you

Let's make this the first HOT TS thread ever!

Going with my family to see the Phillies take on the Bravos. Hit me up TW if you're going to be there.

NO BUT FOR REAL DON'T CAUSE I WON'T BE THERE, TW.

Let's make this the first HOT TS thread ever!

Going with my family to see the Phillies take on the Bravos. Hit me up TW if you're going to be there.

I have HOT adblocked, so you are gonna have to let us TERPS know when it happens.

Back