• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIP Riley LaRue

ctdeac13

Reaction score
I've seen on twitter lots of people tweeting that Rusty's son Riley has passed. If this is true, RIP Riley and thoughts go out to the LaRue family.

Lil' Chil tweeted it too. Not good. It sounds like it was very unexpected.

I was stunned to hear about it and was hoping that it is not true. Thoughts and prayers go out to Rusty and his family. Rusty is one of the alums of Wake that I was proud of and admired. To play three sports and be an excellent student while being marries and I think having at least one child is an accomplishment. Wish that it was not so.

Not parent should ever have to go through that. My prayers for Rusty and his family.

Giles just tweeted about it, too. Thoughts going out to the LaRues. I can't even imagine.

I've been told by someone within the program that this is true and that Riley died in an "accident," but that's about all they knew right now. Sorry I don't have more or better information.

Thoughts and prayers out to the LaRue family.

I've just received a second confirmation, and it is as tsywake said -- a car accident.

Wow, how tragic. So sorry for Rusty and his family

Back