• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIVE Dollar Discount for Season Ticket Holders...

deacsrus

Reaction score
therefore you can buy additional tickets for this week's game and next week's game at an unbelievable discount. Needed to post this right away so all of you can take advantage of this. YOU BETTER GET YOURS...THEY WON'T LAST LONG AT THAT PRICE!

Good afternoon Deacon Fans!

I hope you are enjoying the season so far. What a great win against Army last Saturday!

I wanted to send out a reminder that as a season ticket holder you receive a $5 discount whenever you purchase additional tickets to any of our remaining home games. If you have any friends or family members that would like extra tickets, please let me know, and I would be glad to help. Keep in mind in order to receive the discount, you must order through me and it has to be prior to the day of the game.

We are playing Indiana this Saturday at 12:30pm and we also have Florida State on October 3rd at 3:30pm. We are very close to selling out against Florida State so if you need extra tickets, let me know as soon as you can. I will do my best to get you seats as close as possible to your season ticket location.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase additional tickets now, please feel free to contact me at (336)758-4032. I hope to see you this Saturday and let's beat those Hoosiers!

Thanks, and Go Deacs!

Will Lawson
Sales Representative
Wake Forest University Athletics
519 Deacon Blvd | Winston-Salem, NC 27105
o (336) 758-4032
www.WakeForestSports.com
@DemonDeacons | #GoDeacs

Wake Forest Athletics - Developing Champions

Copyright © 2015 Wake Forest Athletics, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in to receive emails from Wake Forest Athletics.

Our mailing address is:
Wake Forest Athletics
519 Deacon Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC
Winston-Salem, NC 27105

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

Holy shit! $5 off tickets!?!??!!!!!!111! I knew I should have bought season tickets so I could take advantage of these fire sale prices!

Almost sold out for Florida State. Can't wait to have all those FSU people sitting near me. Will be more of them than us

Almost sold out for Florida State. Can't wait to have all those FSU people sitting near me. Will be more of them than us

From past experience we know that when Wake says they are almost sold out, you can COUNT on it or at least estimate on it.

"We are very close to selling out against Florida State..."

This brought to you by an athletic department employing a guy who should be in Federal pound-in-the-ass prison.

jlaw-okay_zpse31239da.gif

Back