• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL WAKE - Hoosiers game thread

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Let's take it to em and win on homecoming.

Go Deacs!

I feel like this game was scheduled a million years ago. Nice for it to finally happen.

Should be an interesting one. Indiana's gonna be tough to stop, need our defense to bring it.

need to turn the game into a field position, defensive, grind-it-out game, and win the turnover battle. biggest test so far for WFU's D.

Last edited:
I'm glad we got the home stand first in this series. Many times we schedule a two game series, play away, then never get the return game. I hate that.

Gold helmet with all-black uni today.

CP1vYFtWoAAfhpN.jpg

Ref Errors & Offensive Play Calling have a 1 to 1 correspondence.

Don't know how the game will turn out today, but I will make one lock prediction: There will be at least 20 posts on this thread bitching & whining about calls from the referees. You can count on it. It's the one lock on every WF game thread...bitching about officials' calls.

Please name me one fanbase that doesn't bitch about the refs.

You're too generous, 0.0000001/10

Don't know how the game will turn out today, but I will make one lock prediction: There will be at least 20 posts on this thread bitching & whining about calls from the referees. You can count on it. It's the one lock on every WF game thread...bitching about officials' calls.

Bold take! big, if true

"Please name me one fan base that doesn't bitch about the refs."

Duke

Don't have to complain when you own them.

Back