• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Ticket Exchange

deacswf

Reaction score
Looking for 2 tickets in the tower for the FSU game Saturday. I am a double Deac living in Texas coming back for the weekend and want to take my Dad up in the tower (who also graduated from Wake). PM if you have extras. Thanks in advance all.

The Tower people will probably be selling in droves now that our chances of the BCS championship is up in Hoosier smoke

This past summer someone from the Deacon Club called me and wanted to know if I wanted to purchase tower season tickets. Thus, I can't believe they'd be too hard to find. Today looked a little sparse up there.

Heck, you might just call the ticket office directly. They seemed to have plenty on their hands this summer when they called me.

Looking for 2 tickets in the tower for the FSU game Saturday. I am a double Deac living in Texas coming back for the weekend and want to take my Dad up in the tower (who also graduated from Wake). PM if you have extras. Thanks in advance all.
If you don't find tickets up there I recommend you do take him there after the game when there's easy access.

I'll join in the thread hijack. I have four tickets in section 10, row N, seats 1-4 that we might be selling, along with a blue lot pass. Looks like the weather is going to take a shit on the game again and my wife has been sick for days now, so we won't press our luck. If the forecast suddenly changes, maybe we'll go, but if you're interested in four tickets and a blue lot pass to FSU, let me know. We are in Charlotte.

it's like box seats for a bball game. very nice in bad weather, but it removes you from the game atmosphere a bit.

it's like box seats for a bball game. very nice in bad weather, but it removes you from the game atmosphere a bit.

But you can sit there and drink beer and watch the game without being hassled by the cops or some local Baptist minister, which is nice.

Two FSU tickets and parking

Two FSU-Wake tickets West side Section 3 row T plus Orange parking lot pass. $50 Total MUST BE A WAKE FAN! Tickets can be sent as late as Saturday by ticket exchange. Parking pass mailed today from eastern NC, so unsure of delivery time. Payment by paypal preferred, or by check after your receipt. PM me

Also looking for two tower seats. Wake fan. Ticket office said best bet was to ask season ticket holders as none available through them.

Looks like we'll not make FSU due to the weather, and I have a friend in High Point that can use them; no charge. Is there a way to make the exchange electronically so he can access them w/o my having to mail them in advance?

Looks like we'll not make FSU due to the weather, and I have a friend in High Point that can use them; no charge. Is there a way to make the exchange electronically so he can access them w/o my having to mail them in advance?

DownEastDeac - check your inbox, I just sent you a PM that may solve your problem.

But you can sit there and drink beer and watch the game without being hassled by the cops or some local Baptist minister, which is nice.

plus the designated smoking areas. apparently tobacco free campus doesn't apply if you've paid the university enough money. In the joel you gotta go to a stall in the BR to light one up lol.

Back