• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Proud Teacher

stratt

Reaction score
I'm so happy to see one of my former students playing very well against VT today. James Summers is putting up very impressive numbers today. He's been through so much. Very proud of him!

Last edited:
169 yds rushing, 110 passing. 2 rushing tds, 1 passing.

"Maple fridge sticker" might be the tag of the year.

This post coupled with the thread title makes me laugh a little.

To see a kid struggle through his younger years and finally get live out his dreams makes you laugh. Some of you guys are truly miserable.

Life isn't always about how much money your daddy has. I really think most people on this board feel this way. Most of the kids I teach have absolutely NOTHING. It's nice to see some of them "make it out" and better themselves.

To see a kid struggle through his younger years and finally get live out his dreams makes you laugh. Some of you guys are truly miserable.

Life isn't always about how much money your daddy has. I really think most people on this board feel this way. Most of the kids I teach have absolutely NOTHING. It's nice to see some of them "make it out" and better themselves.

Calm down. The only bragging in that sense I can remember came from your own brother.

You don't see the humor in the juxtaposition of proud teacher and he had some academic issues?

Nope. I see a kid who has persevered through a very rough childhood to make his dreams come true. I don't think some of you understand what some underprivileged kids go through.

It's terrifying that one of the masterminds of the disaster of a billboard/flying banner campaign is the one responsible for educating today's youth. Hopefully not in math given the axis problems

Amazing how rich privileged kids can't be proud of an underprivileged kid who is succeeding. #waytomakeyourschoollookgood.

Last post. Mods lock if you like.

It's terrifying that one of the masterminds of the disaster of a billboard/flying banner campaign is the one responsible for educating today's youth. Hopefully not in math given the axis problems

This thread has taught me that if we want to be successful, our next billboard should be farmed out to a Jr. College teacher.

Back