• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sat weather forecast - heavy rain/wind/flooding

HONDO2

Reaction score
VT-Pitt and ND-Clemson games might be postponed due to flooding in those parts. Same forecast for Wake-FSU.

Did W-S get hit with flooding yesterday ? Any word on game status ?

I was really looking forward to watching the Domers vs. Klumpson Saturday night.

Tailgating should be interesting. My tent almost blew away several times last week. Hate to see what my tent will do this week. Will have to put the heavier people in the corner sitting on the tent legs.

Tailgating should be interesting. My tent almost blew away several times last week. Hate to see what my tent will do this week. Will have to put the heavier people in the corner sitting on the tent legs.

Tie string to it and use it as a big kite.

giphy.gif

But only for free beer...

Back