• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Givens traded to Ravens

Screamindemon3

Reaction score
Givens to Baltimore, Camp to IR

@ProFootballTalk: Ravens traded with Rams for WR Chris Givens, per source.

What was Camp's injury?
Also, is it season ending IR or the kind you can come back from?

Wow. Camp and Givens on the same team.
Could be good for Wake recruiting in the mid Atlantic area

Hopefully Givens can be the defense stretcher that the Ravens desperately need.

My three favorite NFL receivers on the same team. Interesting.

Damn. Gonna need more than some ice. Thursday night was a textbook Pyrrhic victory.

Chris needed a fresh start. I hope he makes the best of it.

I love Camp but man he can't stay healthy. I had seen some speculation on Givens before it went down. Glad that happened. But we're getting decimated. Sizzle, Urban, Camp and maybe Perriman out for the year, Smith Sr down for a while, and we still haven't seen Monroe at LT.

VA, we used IRDTR on Urban, so no, Camp is done for the year.

Smith will be out for a couple weeks. With Camp gone for the year, Perriman and Smith out at least a couple more weeks....Givens has a golden opportunity. Kamar Aiken has proved to be a decent WR and Marlon Brown has had his ups and downs but they really don't have any speedsters. Now they do. I can't say this enough, Givens has a golden opportunity right now in Baltimore...he could easily see 8-10 targets a game

He's had a golden opportunity in St. Louis.

Back