• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC vs Wake Football tickets available

Mbadvisor

Reaction score
have total of 5 tickets; original price $50 each; will let go for $40 each or $180 for all 5.

Despite the "full of pricks" tag we went to watch Wake play a few years ago and the fans weren't too bad. Of course Giovani Bernard was running rough-shot on the Wake defense so I think that kept them pretty happy.

And they kept Bernard in the game until very late in the 4th quarter. Quite similar to the day we were beating the stuffing out of State and they left Rivers in the game so he could run up his statistics.

Y'all must not have been at the Comeback at Kenan. They were less than friendly that day.

I'll be there next Saturday. Last time I saw us play at Kenan was the Abbate interception game. I'd take that result again.

Phonz with the punt block /scoop/score trifecta.

I think his biggest play of the game was when he got beat on the outside, his man caught the ball and was headed for the endzone, but Phonz tracked him down before the score. If he gives up after getting beat then they score and we lose.

I think his biggest play of the game was when he got beat on the outside, his man caught the ball and was headed for the endzone, but Phonz tracked him down before the score. If he gives up after getting beat then they score and we lose.

His man was Hakeem Nicks and that was a hell of a play by Alphonso to save the day.

Back