• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC game thread

MikeDeac

Reaction score
I'm here in Boston and ready to go. I feel reasonably good about the game. Still worried that we have not always played well here. I believe this is a place where Clawson had his movement changing our mind set happening. Go Deacs!

I went there when I lived in NH. People tailgate in parking decks. blaahh

I'm not aware of any. Came with no indication the Deacon club had anything going.

Fond memories of the game at BC where Cory Randolph engineered an amazing comeback win. This was just before BC joined the league. There were a ton of Deacon fans who made the trip, one of the larger showings I've been a part of for a road game. ( Michigan, Ole Miss, and ND are the others that come to mind. )

How to watch the game? It's blacked out on ESPN3.

does anyone know of a free VPN that's in the U.S? I have one that operates from Neatherlands but ESPN won't let me use my TWC login info with that one.

Beautiful day here in New England - prime football weather. Brisk, a little wind. Not a cloud in the sky

Gorgeous day here. Looking forward to seeing the Deacs. This will be my first time driving to BC instead of taking the T purely for tailgating purposes. Any parking advice?

Hopefully Vwls doesn't come in here with his ridiculous statistical modeling where he assigns ridiculous percentages to different outcomes as an excuse to criticize Clawson's very reasonable play-calling.
Let's prepare for that nonetheless - first time we punt 4th and 7 he'll come up with crazy 70% chance of converting on 4th and 7 and say Clawson doesn't know what he's doing by not going for it.

Hopefully Vwls doesn't come in here with his ridiculous statistical modeling where he assigns ridiculous percentages to different outcomes as an excuse to criticize Clawson's very reasonable play-calling.
Let's prepare for that nonetheless - first time we punt 4th and 7 he'll come up with crazy 70% chance of converting on 4th and 7 and say Clawson doesn't know what he's doing by not going for it.

You cavemen need to prepare for it!

If you are back in the states, you may be in area with RSN coverage so broadcast is available on some outlet. Hope you find solution. Go Deacs

Are they putting this on the actual fox sports channel? At my moms and she doesn't have cable , ugh.

It's on the Sun Sports and FS Florida alternate channels in Tampa. At least I hope it is.

Love some mom but maybe a good day for BWWINGS while she maps unless she is the cool football loving mom we all hoped for.

Back