• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

who is starting at QB for Wake against BC?

Coaches don't go by all the crazy modeling stats stuff they do what's best based on the players we have. Hinton starting today.

To give deaconbd his due, Napoleon said that an army's effectiveness depends on its size, training, experience, and morale, and morale is worth more than any of the other factors combined. Coming away with 3 points gave a nice boost to Wake's morale; failing to get points would've crushed it. I truly believe that Wake's strong effort after the FG was attributable to the morale boost of scoring the FG.

Coaches don't pay attention to crazy modeling assigning crazy outcome percentages instead they play to win. Hinton starts today.

To give deaconbd his due, Napoleon said that an army's effectiveness depends on its size, training, experience, and morale, and morale is worth more than any of the other factors combined. Coming away with 3 points gave a nice boost to Wake's morale; failing to get points would've crushed it. I truly believe that Wake's strong effort after the FG was attributable to the morale boost of scoring the FG.
Exactly right. Evrryone understands crazy modeling and assigning crazy outcome percentages to bolster an opinion that our coach made a mistake is not productive.

Napoleon also knew the importance of footwear for his troops.

Back