• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post game BC

Clawson is a sneaky one. Couldn't have done that with Grobes open practices.

Yep. And Lectro would been posting that Wolford looked like Joe Montana and Kyle Kearns looked like Dan Marino.

I mean I don't care that I heard wrong. Well done by the Claw for keeping it in house.

It is nice to have a Coach with passion, energy and emotion on the sideline.

grobe_2520hood_2520rich_JPG_medium.jpg

Not have Wolford able/allowed to run yesterday really hurt our already suspect offense. Hopefully both guys will be close to 100% next week.

At 4:11 Hines fields the punt and we start from the 1. If he lets the ball go, it goes into the end zone and we start from the 20.

Our guys have got to play smarter. Coach can too.

Colburn should be getting the reps. The fumble was bad, but he got hit twice in the backfield before he could move. Our staff has to teach him how to block and go from there. He is by far the best runner.
Robinson is slow, Bell not strong enough. We got killed yesterday by BC running over Bell trying to block.

Back