• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our last two conference wins

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
Both games of epic futility that have truly redefined the term "winning ugly" and providing the college football world with great screen shots. You're welcome!!!!!!

CQ_TZ7tWUAAzBFw.jpg
slack-imgs-1.com.0.jpeg

My old man (MSD 60) called after the game and said, "I think we beat Cheater Hill in the Mid 60's 3-0."

From a guy that can't recall some days what happened 10 minutes ago I thought was pretty good. Found out later it was 1966.

I remember a game we lost to Vandy in the late 70s 3-0. Much better to win than lose.

My old man (MSD 60) called after the game and said, "I think we beat Cheater Hill in the Mid 60's 3-0."

From a guy that can't recall some days what happened 10 minutes ago I thought was pretty good. Found out later it was 1966.

Danny Talbot set up to kick the tying FG, but he was lined up a bit to the right ( I was sitting directly in line with the attempt). The kick was straight as an arrow - just a tad, wide right. Yea! -- No soccer style then.

Atleast our coach celebrating ended with merit.

That's pretty crazy that the combined total "points scored in regulation" for our last two ACC victories has been 3

That's pretty crazy that the combined total "points scored in regulation" for our last two ACC victories has been 3

A win is a win. I'll take it.

Also, if we can actually win a game by scoring only 3 points, it means our D is pretty darn good.
(I know BC's offense stinks, but our goal line stand on the last play was one to remember)

Amen. It was just what I hoped for before the play. I said if they run and we stop then I think it's over.

'Our last two conference wins' - were both wins.

Much better than 'Our last two conference losses'

Back