• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Do You Have as Top 10 in College Football

Reaction score
I understand that I rarely post, but I thought it would be very interesting to see how everyone views the Top 10 Teams currently after 6 weeks into the season.

Personally, I can not remember a year where there is no clear dominate team, or even 2-4 teams that everyone agrees are the "Elite". Furthermore, I can't remember having 16 undefeated teams, 12 from "Power Conferences" this late into the season with as well (FSU, Clemson, Baylor, Oklahoma St, TCU, Ohio St, Michigan St, Iowa, Utah, Florida, LSU, Texas A&M, Houston, Memphis, Temple, Toledo).

Provide a Top 10 Poll of what teams are currently playing as a Top 10 Team (Use your own mind, and don't let either the AP or Coach's influence your opinion). In fact, I would bet that if at least 20 people posted their Top 10 that there would probably be at least 15 different teams ranked in the Top 10 and at least 5 different Teams ranked 1st.

1. Utah
2. Michigan (Yeah, they have 1 loss to Utah, but have shut out 3 straight teams, something that has never been done in CFB before)
3. Texas A&M
4. Clemson
5. Florida
6. LSU
7. Alabama
8. Ohio St.
9. Baylor
10. Michigan St

Last edited:
Utah
Clemson
Texas A & M