• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

season long college basketball thread

deacs1995

i gave at the office
Reaction score
for those interested espn is televising uk's basketball practice tonight on espnu at 7-9 pm. how is this not a recruiting advantage?

for those interested espn is televising uk's basketball practice tonight on espnu at 7-9 pm. how is this not a recruiting advantage?

Has anybody argued that it isn't?

Swofford went batshit to enlarge the conference, so that it would not be poached and rendered irrelevant by the combining mega-conferences in football.

Weird that the Big 12 has been poached, and only has 10 teams. I doubt that they think they're an inferior football conference to the ACC.

Lesson: Never put a goat QB in charge of anything. Seriously.

Oh yeah, whether or not the Louisville shit is proven to be true .

Last edited:
OTL reporting on the Louisville sex scandal right now. Good Lord.

Oh this is big. And I'm sure that dobo dude was paying thousands of dollars per year for the hookers and strippers on his $30-40K/yr salary with his own $$. Whether or not anyone can prove actual knowledge on Pitino's part, I think he's done at Louvul.

Oh this is big. And I'm sure that dobo dude was paying thousands of dollars per year for the hookers and strippers on his $30-40K/yr salary with his own $$. Whether or not anyone can prove actual knowledge on Pitino's part, I think he's done at Louvul.

Well, they let the sex in the restaurant slide by being so indignant over the extortion. And they re-hired Bobby. All things are possible.

Back