• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I dont believe that BC thinks they lost to us yesterday...

Lebatard is crushing Wake on ESPN U right now. Five first down and a 3-0 win is his worst sports event of the weekend.

Lebatard is crushing Wake on ESPN U right now. Five first down and a 3-0 win is his worst sports event of the weekend.

Why is he crushing us ? Shouldn't he be crushing BC ? They lost to a team that only got five first downs and a field goal.

Why is he crushing us ? Shouldn't he be crushing BC ? They lost to a team that only got five first downs and a field goal.

I have no idea. That's why he sucks at life. Basically, he's just harping on the fact we had five first downs and won.

Last edited:
Wasn't the VT game last year the worst game of the year?

We're gonna go 2 in a row!

Discussing the Keystone cop clown show at the end of the game would be much more entertaining.

I think LeBastard has plenty of material to work with in Miami, where his historically great program can't win its own shitty division or draw more than 25,000 fans.

I think LeBastard has plenty of material to work with in Miami, where his historically great program can't win its own shitty division or draw more than 25,000 fans.

Not sure they've even discussed that game/program.

If I ranked the people who's opinion I value the most to least, Lebaturd would definitely be in the last few on that list. Who cares!!!!

I used to hate Lebatard when I looked to him for sports news and updates. Now that I've changed my perspective and just listen to him for entertainment, I actually like him and his schtick.

I used to hate Lebatard when I looked to him for sports news and updates. Now that I've changed my perspective and just listen to him for entertainment, I actually like him and his schtick.

I never have liked the "I'll say the most outrageous stuff I can think of and see what reaction I get" schtick, so Lebaturd and Cowturd have never appealed to me. Kind of funny you can use the word "turd" so easily in both their names.

Lebatard's show is like a circus. Cowherd loves to hear himself talk and is always contrarian. He at least has attractive females to distract me.

Lebatard's show is like a circus. Cowherd loves to hear himself talk and is always contrarian. He at least has attractive females to distract me.

Ever listened to Dave Glenn? I've never heard anyone that is so in love with the sound of their own voice as that guy.

Back