• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's UNC week for the first time since 2012 in football

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Thoughts on the game?

I'll start with I'm like 99.99999999999999999999% sure we'll need to score more than 3 points to win. :thumbsup:

I just remember that Fedora showed his concern for his players' safety when he sent Bryn Renner back onto the field after Duran Lowe (???) knocked him the hell out.

In 2019 and 2021, WF and UNC play OOC games against each other. Smart move.

Hopefully we can ugly this game up like last week.

I remember the 2012 game well. There was a big thunder storm that delayed kickoff by about an hour. Then, of course there were a bunch of UNC fans sitting near us. One of them kept booing every time a Wake player would be injured. Apparently he thought this was our way of slowing down the "vaunted" no huddle, hurry up offense of the Heels. After we won, I get right in his face and was yelling and cheering and screaming Go Deacs! and Go to Hell Carolina! He didn't have too much to say.

Back