• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BEAT CAROLINA !!!

For any lurking Heels:

ac666e98b2beb031a8ff891f7cf47262.jpg

I just asked Siri about the game, and she says that people in the know say that UNC will win by 17 points. I never did think Siri was really that smart.

I hope you guys kill them. Can't let these cheaters anywhere near the coastal crown

I suspect Wolford starts. It will be important that the running plays not begin in shotgun formation and that he really hands off with more speed and precision coming off center. He should be able to improve his execution from BC game. If not, could be a long day.

The team better get behind the coaching decisions and plan on some smash mouth football.

I'm going to the Horseshoe to see OSU, the while watching Wake on my phone.

I suspect Wolford starts. It will be important that the running plays not begin in shotgun formation and that he really hands off with more speed and precision coming off center. He should be able to improve his execution from BC game. If not, could be a long day.

The team better get behind the coaching decisions and plan on some smash mouth football.

What does that mean?

Any Wake tailgates going to be there today? Driving down with some friends from Richmond but don't have any tailgate plans so we'll be walking around.

Back