• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lamar Odom

I don't think that's been confirmed yet.

Yeah, I just read something that said, " Almost every drug imaginable was found in his system."

Yeah, I just read something that said, " Almost every drug imaginable was found in his system."

Yea the way this story has been reported from beginning to finish has been unbelievably irresponsible so far. From hospital staff leaking medical info to every story talking about the fucking Kardashians.

Pretty sad stuff.

Yea the way this story has been reported from beginning to finish has been unbelievably irresponsible so far. From hospital staff leaking medical info to every story talking about the fucking Kardashians.

Pretty sad stuff.

Well you know they're going to get their pub out of it if they can.

So going to a brothel for a three day drug induced sex binge is a bad idea? Good to know.

What the fuck is Jesse Jackson doing there?

I know. I'm not blaming you. Just saying that the source is a little over the top on this. There are newer and newer designer drugs being introduced even as we speak.

It's not like the media ever overstates things.:bowrofl:

I hope he makes it through, sad situation. His friend's Bobby Heyward and Jamie Sangouthai both died back in June (1 week apart) from drug overdoses and apparently his divorce from Khloe was finalized back in July.

Back