• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake UNC TV?

Brangus

Reaction score
Can't find it on any listings down here in Tampa. Any Florida Deacs with some insight? I have Verizon Fios.

On DirecTV, it's on the alternate SunSports channel. Not sure if FIOS has the alternate channel. SunSports and FSFlorida have Lightning and Panthers games.

Wake--UNC soccer where tonite?

Wanna double Deac win.

Fox sports south in Greensboro

Game is supposed to be showing here in Louisville on FSS, but they switched to NHL game. And it is blacked out on ESPN3. So frustrating.

Game is supposed to be showing here in Louisville on FSS, but they switched to NHL game. And it is blacked out on ESPN3. So frustrating.

Same thing for me here in Southwest Virginia. Good grief

So strange. Was listed locally then they removed it, now it's blacked out everywhere here. I had it set to record and it's just recording blank TV.

Fucking annoying.

Same here. They even started showing it briefly and then switched to Nashville Predators game.

The ACC is amateur hour. That sucks.

So strange. Was listed locally then they removed it, now it's blacked out everywhere here. I had it set to record and it's just recording blank TV.

Fucking annoying.

It's on Comcast 856 in DC

Guess they just screwed it up in Northern Virginia? That's a Comcast Sportsnet channel, right?

Yeah they did this once before to Northern Virginia. Originally pegged for CSN so it's blacked out on Fox Sports South, Yes, NESN, Sun, and ESPN3. Then CSN dropped it - I assume someone screwed up flipping it to the CSN alternate channel. But the blackout stands.

3 straight TD's for UNC, maybe a blessing in disguise.

Back