• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNClear twitter post a motivation?

If Fedora's team needs stuff like that to get motivated, it doesn't say much for him as a coach. Shitzer is a piece of Shitzer.

I actually thought it was pretty clever

Scheier's original tweet was much more douchier

Scheier's schtick is running out of gas. At some point, if you aren't winning a lot of games, you just look like an idiot.

what is his schtick? when was the last time he posted something like that?

I think anyone with their athletic department should've ignored the tweet. The fact that someone can make that joke about your university should be more shameful than being beaten 50-14.

The brash, corny confidence schtick.

I think we needed some brashness and confidence with this new coaching staff, but I do tend to agree that comments on Twitter may not be the best way to portray it. UNC does deserve to be made fun of though with the stuff they've done and may basically get away with if the NCAA doesn't have the stones to do something about it.

that tweet may have been used as motivation to run the score up but it certainly was not needed to win the game.

their ad should be telling kids and staff to keep their heads down and don't call attention to themselves. the more attention they draw to themselves about this the harder it is for the ncaa to ignore. and heaven knows they have been trying really hard in that department.

If Switzer had come to Wake he might actually get some meaningful playing time.

We don't do brash and confident at Wake Forest. We play the other team's fight song and win all the sportsmanship awards. Amrite?

We don't do brash and confident at Wake Forest. We play the other team's fight song and win all the sportsmanship awards. Amrite?

You know the car commercial where the Dad rips the "Participant" plate off the trophy and writes "Champs" in it's place with a sharpie, Wellman can't watch it, it upsets him too much.

The funny thing (to me) is that Scheier's tweet had nothing to do about who is the better football team. All it suggests/implies/says is that if you play football at Wake (vs. UNC) you're likely to get a real education. They could beat us 150-15 and that would still hold true...

The funny thing (to me) is that Scheier's tweet had nothing to do about who is the better football team. All it suggests/implies/says is that if you play football at Wake (vs. UNC) you're likely to get a real education. They could beat us 150-15 and that would still hold true...

Do you really think Shitzer is smart enough to realize that?

Kid's going to get laid out if he keeps faking fair catches on punts.

Back