• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State tickets?

jpdeac

Reaction score
I am looking for two tickets to Saturday's game, preferably on the Wake side. Thanks!

I am looking for two tickets for me and my dad, as cheap as possible.

Looking for any senior services lot passes to help friends coming to Tailgate. Possibly need hill tickets too.

I have four tickets on the fifty yard line, on the aisle and just above the chair backs, on the east side and a blue lot parking pass. I'd like to recoup at least some of my cost, so I'm asking $100 for all of it. I'm not selling to any State fans. I have the tickets and pass here in High Point or I could do an electronic transfer if need be. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
A bunch of us (probably 6-10) are going out there to tailgate. I am operating under the assumption that tickets will be readily available in and around the parking lot and that they will be cheap. Let me know if that assumption is erroneous.

I have 2 in section 4 row GG, seats 12-13 with a Blue Lot parking pass that I would happily sell to Wake fans only at a very affordable price. Let me know if you are interested and I'll make it work.

Looking for a single ticket for the State game on Saturday. PM me
GO DEACS! BEAT THE WOLFPACK!

A bunch of us (probably 6-10) are going out there to tailgate. I am operating under the assumption that tickets will be readily available in and around the parking lot and that they will be cheap. Let me know if that assumption is erroneous.

All I'm hearing is that we're a couple years away and we lose like something in the 31-14 range. So lots of empty seats and a free or cheap ticket outside.

My sons are now running in all different directions tomorrow... I have 5 hill tickets available (2 adult & 3 youth). $40 and can meet near Wake tomorrow morning.

Back