• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 7 NFL Thread: Thanks for Coming Out Mallett

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Big weekend of NFL football kicking off tonight with Seattle at San Francisco. I have absolutely no interest in this game whatsoever :noidea:

Coverage map: http://506sports.com/

If you look closely, you'll see that most of NC gets to see the exciting Jets-Patriots match-up except for suckers like me in Winston who get the frickin Steelers-Chiefs game. Awesome, Alex Smith dump offs and Landry Jones whatever. May need to hit up the nearest sports bar to see how the Jets defense handles the Patriots offense, which is just rolling on all cylinders.

Panthers undefeated at home Sunday night against the Eagles. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going and :cam: can showcase his skills to a larger audience and maybe the media will stop ignoring the Panthers as a legitimate contender. Carolina by 10.

Everyone just about gets to watch the Giants and Cowboys at 4 on Fox. Just not as exciting without Romo or Dez.

Oh yeah and Bills-Jaguars streaming on Yahoo! at 9:30 am Eastern, from London. Bortles has been pretty decent this year so maybe this won't be that terrible. It didn't take long for the Bills fans to shut the f up about their team, thank god.

Last edited:
Tonight should be interesting... Wil Seattle get back on track? The 9ers suck

Big weekend of NFL football kicking off tonight with Seattle at San Francisco. I have absolutely no interest in this game whatsoever :noidea:

Coverage map: http://506sports.com/

If you look closely, you'll see that most of NC gets to see the exciting Jets-Patriots match-up except for suckers like me in Winston who get the frickin Steelers-Chiefs game. Awesome, Alex Smith dump offs and Landry Jones whatever. May need to hit up the nearest sports bar to see how the Jets defense handles the Patriots offense, which is just rolling on all cylinders.

Panthers undefeated at home Sunday night against the Eagles. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going and :cam: can showcase his skills to a larger audience and maybe the media will stop ignoring the Panthers as a legitimate contender. Carolina by 10.

Everyone just about gets to watch the Giants and Cowboys at 4 on Fox. Just not as exciting without Romo or Dez.

Oh yeah and Bills-Jaguars streaming on Yahoo! at 9:30 am Eastern, from London. Bortles has been pretty decent this year so maybe this won't be that terrible. It didn't take long for the Bills fans to shut the f up about their team, thank god.

Carolina by 10 over the Iggles. You're high.

Mean Patriots tweeted a picture of the Butt Fumble for throwback Thursday.

Last edited:
also FOR THE RECORD, I think NYJ +9 is probably the best play this week. not sure why they're not getting any respect, but I'm a little nervous about that game to be honest

The pats are good, but they're definitely not 2007 good

That coverage map has some really meh viewing in store for central VA on Sunday afteroon. Really not a great NFL weekend. Topped off by Carson Palmer having a career 600 yards passing on Monday night.

Official Week 7 NFL Thread: Patriots Twitter is Mean

Tonight should be interesting... Wil Seattle get back on track? The 9ers suck

They both kinda suck. I expect a pretty sloppy game. Two worst OLs & red zone offenses in the league. On a short week nonetheless.

I still believe the Seahawks are a contender!

They both kinda suck. I expect a pretty sloppy game. Two worst OLs & red zone offenses in the league. On a short week nonetheless.
The Seahawks are still decent. I think they beat the shit out of the 49ers tonight to prove a point.

Russell Wilson just got crushed.

I wonder if Seattle would like to undo that trade for Jimmy Graham, because their offensive line is hot garbage without Max Unger.

Back