• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ban Cookoutdeac?

Ban cookoutdeac?

• Total voters

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
This has gone way too far. CookoutDeac (UNC graduate, btw) has completely abdicated his responsibilities as moderator. In fact, he is encouraging bad behavior on the recruiting thread.

Should he not only step down as moderator but also be banned forever?

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...

This has gone way too far. CookoutDeac (UNC graduate, btw) has completely abdicated his responsibilities as moderator. In fact, he is encouraging bad behavior on the recruiting thread.

Should he not only step down as moderator but also be banned forever?

Frankly, given the 'anything goes' decorum here and the general profile as a mash-pit, I never knew there were any mods here.

:confused:

Hmm, how vengeful is Cookoutdeac? Is he liable to hold a grudge and act on it? Sure he's lax about parodies but he might take this personally. Does he have access to our personal info? I think I'll hold off...

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...

This. Wrangod is a little heavy-handed at times but he's right on point here.

Hmm, how vengeful is Cookoutdeac? Is he liable to hold a grudge and act on it? Sure he's lax about parodies but he might take this personally. Does he have access to our personal info? I think I'll hold off...

I'll post my personal info if Cookout has the balls to come discuss my vote:

Justin Maynard
Sales Executive
AirSign – Outdoor & Aerial Advertising
12 NW 5th place
Williston, FL 32696

Frankly, given the 'anything goes' decorum here and the general profile as a mash-pit, I never knew there were any mods here.

:confused:

Who is in charge here?

DO%2BLUNG%2B10a.jpg

Back