• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black & Gold Madness

Can someone video the event and upload to you tube? Would love to see it.

Let's hope they can "out-madness" duke next week. It will be tough to do. HG is going to be pretty excited to be there next week. Hope we can show him another good time.

I'll try to get my better half to take some video. She doesn't really care about it and won't be paying much attention.

Duke already had their Countdown to Craziness. Giles is attending an exhibition game next weekend.

I dig the convo Creamy Goodness is having with his wife right now.

Hey honey, yea. No I know you don't want to go, but listen. Listen, just bring the video camera, it won't take more than a couple hours. Yea, we gotta watch a women's volleyball game first and then I want you to record a college basketball scrimmage. I know, but there's this teenager that might be there and I want to get it on video just in case because some people on the internet asked. You're the best. Love you!

I dig the convo Creamy Goodness is having with his wife right now.

Hey honey, yea. No I know you don't want to go, but listen. Listen, just bring the video camera, it won't take more than a couple hours. Yea, we gotta watch a women's volleyball game first and then I want you to record a college basketball scrimmage. I know, but there's this teenager that might be there and I want to get it on video just in case because some people on the internet asked. You're the best. Love you!

Pretty spot on. Not wife, so makes it an easier sale.

Really too bad that the WF soccer game is at 7 instead of 6. People will have to leave at half if they want to be able to get a seat for B&G Madness. Really have to pick tonight

If you can't get into Black and Gold Madness, come out to the soccer game!

Back