• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gold helmets

hadn't thought about our W-L record based on helmets.
Personally, I like gold........but if we win wearing black, I'm all for black

Today wasn't a good look with the gold.

Looked great in person. Just slow players wearing them.

You know up until last week I thought we've looked pretty decent in the speed department, but the last 2 games we've looked like we're wearing concrete sneakers.

I like the gold, but wouldn't care if they were the color of horse shit if we would block, run, catch, pass, and tackle at the appropriate times.

They suck unless we are wearing them with all white or all black. Look awful with gold pants. ASU copied our great 2006 uniforms and we change to this shit. And white numbers gold trim would look better than gold numbers.

I like the gold chrome helmets with either black or gold pants. I also like the fact that we were wearing only our official school colors - no unofficial third color.

hadn't thought about our W-L record based on helmets.
Personally, I like gold........but if we win wearing black, I'm all for black

We do not win much regardless of the colors we are wearing with the lack of talent the Grobie left us with. We could wear Green Bay Packer helmets and it would not matter.

Back