• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville tickets

doubledeac

Reaction score
Looking for 3 as I am coming back into town for the game. PM me please.

I have 2 available plus an Orange lot pass.

You can just walk in free after we go down by 30 in the first half

How well does Louisville travel, will we be seeing tons of red again Friday night?

2 adult, 2 youth tickets on the Hill with a blue lot parking pass. Willing to part ways with them for a bomber of beer from anyone's favorite local brewery. PM me.

After watching us get pounded two weeks in a row, it is tough to get up for another beating which means there will be less Demon Deacon fans this Friday than the away game this past Saturday which in turn means more available cheap tickets. You shouldn't have any problem. See you there, but arrive at the kickoff so you won't miss any touchdowns.

6 Louisville Game Tickets - $10 Each

We have season tickets we aren't using for the Louisville game. Sadly we aren't making the trip this weekend. Selling for below face value, $10 per ticket. Seats are in Sideline 13, Row O which is about 15 rows from the field at the 20 yardline. This is cheaper than StubHub too, their tickets are all more expensive after you add their fees. Email me at my board username at gmail.com if you'd like to purchase. I don't check PM's as often. Go Deacs.

#VIBES

EDITED TO ADD - down to 2 left

Last edited:
6 Louisville Tickets & BLUE lot Parking Pass

2 Tickets Section 8 Row X 19-20

4 Deacon Hill tickets (2 ADULT & @ 2 YOUTH)

1 BLUE LOT parking pass

PM Me with a reasonable offer.

I can meet you anywhere in the Winston-Salem area.

I have 2 available plus an Orange lot pass.

I now have 2 tickets for free [Section 3] & an Orange lot parking pass. Can stop by my office & get them.

Last edited:
I have 4 chairback seats available in section 5 near 45 yard line right below Deacon Tower. PM with a reasonable offer.

Looking for a couple tix for tonight, buddy coming down from Boone. Just got a new car and on a really tight budget. Would greatly appreciate some for free-fitty

Back