• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville Defense

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Gave up 79 net yards for the whole game vs. BC. I read BC had 82 yards on just 3 plays, which of course means BC was -3 yards for the rest of the dozens of plays they ran. I really fear for our QB's safety over the next 3 games, Louisville, @ND, @Clemson.......:eek:

We gonna die

You seen those ads on TV for "knockerball?" I think we need a couple of those for our QB's.

knockerball-slide-14.jpg

Kinal needs 11 punts to break the all-time record. Does he get it Friday night?

If so, I hope he punts better than against State (written with sincere respect).

The one that got returned for the TD may be the worst punt I've ever seen him hit. It was the definition of a returnable punt, low liner right to the return guy. He's been amazing at hitting punts that aren't returnable, whether it be from hang time or the rugby roller.

The one that got returned for the TD may be the worst punt I've ever seen him hit. It was the definition of a returnable punt, low liner right to the return guy. He's been amazing at hitting punts that aren't returnable, whether it be from hang time or the rugby roller.

Well, when you punt as many times as he has, you are bound to have a bad one at some point.

The play call was to punt to the left side of the field. Kinal missed on the punt and sent it to the right side. If you watch the replay, all the coverage starts towards the left side of the field and then tries to reverse to the right side. This wasn't a coverage breakdown, but just a bad punt. It happens.

Back