• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harvard & Amaker hoops oh my....

More power to him if he can recruit great players who are also smart and value academics.
Sounds like a pretty plan to me.

Wendell Carter is signed, sealed and delivered to Duke. He almost committed right after his last visit. He's already worked out his academic schedule with a councilor, i'll just say that much.

I agree with the overall premise though that Amaker has done wonderful things at Harvard (should have beat UNC in the first round last year, damn). Good showing for him after having to deal with unfair pressure at michigan following the fab 5 fallout.

Wendell Carter is signed, sealed and delivered to Duke. He almost committed right after his last visit. He's already worked out his academic schedule with a councilor, i'll just say that much.

I agree with the overall premise though that Amaker has done wonderful things at Harvard (should have beat UNC in the first round last year, damn). Good showing for him after having to deal with unfair pressure at michigan following the fab 5 fallout.

You aren't a real poster. You are a believable troll. Busted

Not saying anything you posted there isn't accurate^, just stating that I'm on to you. You've played the "humble but proud fan" card for quite some time now. You happen to show up and post on one of the, if not the biggest thread these boards have ever seen. dukeSON....

Makes you wonder.

Not saying anything you posted there isn't accurate^, just stating that I'm on to you. You've played the "humble but proud fan" card for quite some time now. You happen to show up and post on one of the, if not the biggest thread these boards have ever seen. dukeSON....

Makes you wonder.

I'm just conveying information in this case.

I don't go around antagonizing other posters, which to me is the definition of troll. In fact, compared to the posts made against me on this board, including vulgar, disgusting rants about my mother, slurs and pejoratives thrown my way, and negative rep comments telling me to kill myself, I think i've been quite restrained.

I'm just conveying information in this case.

I don't go around antagonizing other posters, which to me is the definition of troll. In fact, compared to the posts made against me on this board, including vulgar, disgusting rants about my mother, slurs and pejoratives thrown my way, and negative rep comments telling me to kill myself, I think i've been quite restrained.

Perhaps too restrained IMO. Makes you wonder.

Would not be surprised if you're strategically here, hired by Rat Face to try to destroy the #vibes that we so carefully have built.

Good showing for him after having to deal with unfair pressure at michigan following the fab 5 fallout.

Brian Ellerbe followed the Fab 5 and Steve Fisher and there was nothing unfair about the pressure Amaker had to handle. It's part of getting a good job. He simply did NIT level work at Michigan which isn't good enough.

Brian Ellerbe followed the Fab 5 and Steve Fisher and there was nothing unfair about the pressure Amaker had to handle. It's part of getting a good job. He simply did NIT level work at Michigan which isn't good enough.

Yeah, he was at Michigan for six years and he didn't make the NCAA Tournament once.

I can't believe some of you boners defended this Duke guy. He fucking sucks.

In fact, compared to the posts made against me on this board, including vulgar, disgusting rants about my mother, slurs and pejoratives thrown my way, and negative rep comments telling me to kill myself, I think i've been quite restrained.
You should probably just go kill yourself then.

Remember when our 2012 class was ranked #23 because it had seven players in it? I believe CMM was the only consensus Top 100 player in that class.

Back