• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 8 NFL Thread: Gabbert to Start, Whisenhunt Fired, Lots of Action

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Bye weeks: Buffalo, Jacksonville, Washington, Philadelphia

Coverage maps: http://506sports.com/

Patriots-Dolphins tonight. Dolphins surging, Patriots got past their toughest test this season beating the Jets last week. Pats roll, expect at least one super dirty play from Suh on Brady. Phil Simms will be appalled.

Another London game on Sunday, KC-Detroit. Sorry people of Great Britain for this one.

A few big games on Sunday. Cincy-Pittsburgh at 1 pm, with Big Ben coming back and the Bengals rolling so far this season.

Only 2 games in the 4 pm window, Jets-Raiders and Seahawks-Cowboys. I know the London games screw everything up, but it kind of sucks, no it really sucks only having two games at 4 and what a f'ing surprise one of the games involves shitty Dallas :sick:

Go Jets though.

Big Sunday Night game with Green Bay at Denver. I like the Packers in a close one but maybe the bye week helped Peyton and his noodle arm.

Panthers looking to keep it hot against Donk Luck and the Colts on Monday Night. I see an easy win. The Colts blow and I think Luck is playing hurt (hotsportstake).
I said Panthers by 3 over Seattle and they won by 4
I said Panthers by 10 over Philadelphia, was mocked for it, and they won by 11

Let's keep it going. Panthers by 7.

Last edited:
ofy MAN Campbell. I love dis dude.

The Dolphins and Dan Campbell are the feel good story of the mid-season. But they're going to get destroyed tonight, sadly.

I bet Gore gets 15-20 carries against Carolina Monday night. Panthers have given up a rushing TD in four straight games and I think colts will try to balance their attack

I've picked against the Pats the last two weeks and won both bets, but this week, gotta go NE -9. I don't trust Miami's turnaround yet.

They should go straight at Roman Harper on every play.

lol Campbell is the perfect interem coach. Loves Metallica, immediately makes the team grittier and tougher, you know q game where he's just gonna get out coached is coming...

Yeah short week for the guy that just got promoted from tight ends coach vs probably one of the greatest football minds the NFL has ever had.

Guy posted on Reddit that the Rams sent him $25,000 in tickets to the lions game randomly. Then they asked for them back. Somebody is getting fired.

CSWWX7tUwAA4E7Z.jpg-large-434x362.jpg

Solid Clemson education showing. Plus probably not going to go very well in blue collar Buffalo.

It took several reads to determine "once" is meant to be "wants."

I have a Fins friend who is talking more shit about this game on FB than I think I've seen from any Pats fan all week. No idea what's making him so confident, but it ain't gonna be a good look in, oh, about 3 hours.

He keeps talking about how Tannehill broke the consecutive completions records last week. Actually said "has Brady ever done that? No."

wut.

Back