• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Miami beats Dook!!

That was some of the worst officiating ever. They reviewed an unreviewable penalty, missed the REVIEWABLE 12 men on the field penalty, and missed that the guys knee was clearly down before either?!?

I'm fine with duke losing too, but holy shit the refs screwed that up. Player down on a lateral, about three blocks in the back and 12 men on the field? I'm going to go ahead and assume the ACC apologizes for that one next week.

ACC Officiating is a joke and that extends to the replay booth.

There were no blocks in the back.

26 for Duke must be really bad at monkey in the middle.

Miami and the officials tried to give the game to Dook in the last 2 minutes but there was JUSTICE in the end !! LMAO

They did get robbed. It seems to me like replay booth outcomes are trending in the wrong direction (still a bit pissed about the TD given to Louisville player that was clearly down in the game the other night).

Only downside is this puts UNC in the driver's seat for the Coastal.

I'm sure they are claiming or will claim that the officials discussed the block-in-the-back penalty independently and simultaneously with the booth review, which is exactly what the ref should have communicated publicly before the booth review was finished. Instead, he announced the penalty and booth review too quickly after the play ended, and then waited to pick up the flag until the booth review was over, making it seem like the booth overturned the penalty. It's bad optics, as they say.

The Miami player's knee being down and the 12 men on the field, the latter of which I didn't even know about, are bad enough. But it's Duke, so fuck 'em.

Miami was hosed on dook's final drive anyway. The PI calls were bullshit. Fucked up reffing gives, fucked up reffing takes away.

Miami was flagged for 23 penalties to Duke's 5. Duke fans claim to have been robbed by refs. That is beyond rich.

Back