• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs on Twitter

Hammer

Reaction score
First, I want to say thanks to the folks who started this board. I was a longtime lurker over at "the other board" but never got very involved because I am morally opposed to paying for a message board.

Now to my question: is there a definitive list of the best Wake people to follow on Twitter. I'm not as interested in players (most of whose tweets I can't understand) as much as collumnists, bloggers, and other Deacs who enjoy talking sports. I'm sure this has been covered at length in other places.

Rountree has promised to put up his and Codi's stats after all of their AAU games so he would be worth following as well I think.

I will say that I post a lot of commentary on sports that are not necessarily Wake Forest related. If you want to just get an RSS feed to Blogger So Dear, I would us the official twitter account and or @martinrickman. That will provide all of the stories on BSD.

Thanks! I have come to consume most of my sports info through Twitter and wanted to make sure I have the best Wake "follows".

@MattGallagher83 doesn't have a lot of info, but he gets pretty entertaining when he drinks, IMO.

Shameless self-promotion alert...

@OGBoardscom

When we have an insider post something I'll put it up there so you can go directly to the thread in question.

Back