• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Color Rush Uniforms

WindyCityDeac

Reaction score
Starting with the Bills/Jets game on 11/12 the NFL is introducing new "Color Rush" uniforms for Thursday Night Games.
Expect the Bills in Mono-Red against the Jets in Mono-Green...

Could be interesting...Especially in those cases where the team breaks out their secondary color...ie, Bills with Red, Jags with Gold.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/nfl/color-rush

Steelers units yesterday were awful.
It's why they lost the game.

The Odlaw prison threads are truly horrendous.

The Acme Pack uniforms are also bottom of the barrel.

Are there actual photos of these uniforms or am I just going to have a seizure looking at that website?

I think they are super secret. But this was tweeted by Dallas:

How is that much different than their regular uniforms? I was expecting some Oregon type shit.

Could be a LOL bad jersey combo to go along with a LOL bad game between the Rams and the Jags.

Blue on Yellow vs Yellow on White

Could be a LOL bad jersey combo to go along with a LOL bad game between the Rams and the Jags.

Blue on Yellow vs Yellow on White

jags-jerseys.jpg

rams-jersey.jpg

Panthers and Cowboys are both blue teams. Both wearing all blue?

Panthers and Cowboys are both blue teams. Both wearing all blue?

Great Question...and No Idea how this all may play out... Maybe they go all Black or All Silver. If you watch the video you also see the Jags and Rams appearing to both have Yellow/Gold uni's. So who the heck knows what the NFL and Nike have in store. The NFL realizes Thursday night games are absolutely awful so they are trying to find any way possible to make them more interesting.

My guess, and this is purely a guess, is the Jags break out a Gold jersey and the Rams where their throwback Blue. This could also involve some helmet color changes...which obviously would involve repainting, since the NFL does not allow teams to wear a second helmet for bogus concussion protocal reasons.

The no second helmet rule as a means of concussion prevention is one of the dumbest things that has ever happened in sports.

Back