• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs UNC-Pembroke

scotttyson62

Reaction score
Facts on UNC-Pembroke
They went 25-6 and lost in the second round in the D2 playoffs. They lost 2 of their top 3 scorers but added a transfer from Texas Southern.
Head Coach Ben Miller former Kansa assistant for Bill self and Roy Williams
The program has been on the raise since Miller took over. Last year they beat UAB in a pre season game

I could probably beat them right now with a squad of the doofus twins, fat brasky, and Say Hey's nanny/housekeeper.

Since it's an exhibition, I highly doubt it! In fact, even it was a "real" game I don't think ESPN would pick it up....even ESPN3.

Is this a matchup between recruiting rivals?

One intersting thing to watch will be a kid named Brandon Watts he had a very good freshmen season for them

I think every home game wake has in the regular season is at least on ESPN3. I may be wrong there. Doubt this game is on anywhere.

UNC-P is ranked 10th/13th in DII pre-season polls and has actually won its last three exhibition games. Beat the All-Army team 100-92 recently in OT, and beat Athletes In Action, and UAB last year in exhibition games.

They push the pace, averaging 80 PPG last year, and return their top three leading scorers. They also have a 6-0 PG who averaged 13, 6, and 4 APG last year, so that's unique.

Should be a high scoring game with a frantic pace, and probably closer than most Wake fans would like it to be, especially with a 7 man rotation.

UNC-P is ranked 10th/13th in DII pre-season polls and has actually won its last three exhibition games. Beat the All-Army team 100-92 recently in OT, and beat Athletes In Action, and UAB last year in exhibition games.

They push the pace, averaging 80 PPG last year, and return their top three leading scorers. They also have a 6-0 PG who averaged 13, 6, and 4 APG last year, so that's unique.

Should be a high scoring game with a frantic pace, and probably closer than most Wake fans would like it to be, especially with a 7 man rotation.

Oh, I fully expect us to lose, it would be the only fitting way to end the day.

If anybody can swing a parking pass for me (for the season), shoot me a pm.

Seems like it's not on a feed anywhere but I seem to remember last year's game was on the all-access or whatever thing wasn't it?

Will do - it's completely amateur hour to not show your exhibition game in at least some format.

Live audio on the WFU Gameday app.

Would definitely like to watch, if possible.

Holy. Shit.

$10 for parking. For an exhibition game. When you have 2,500 spots on the property and more at BB&T.

Go fuck yourself, Ron Wellman.

Holy. Shit.

$10 for parking. For an exhibition game. When you have 2,500 spots on the property and more at BB&T.

Go fuck yourself, Ron Wellman.

Homeboy sets parking prices now?

Back