• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE BET

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
Giles to Wake = Moonz retires forever
Giles to Duke = Towniedeac retires forever
Giles to Other = Palma gone forever

Townie's in as the 10:1 dog, so moonz will certainly accept. Discuss.

instead of banishment you should put the losing poster in a keeper-like cage in a thread they'd hate to be trapped in

like if harry goes to kansas palma is only allowed to post in the OFFICIAL soccer thread

Should probably qualify this to say all of our parodies are retired forever too.

DogHumpGifGreyDog.gif

instead of banishment you should put the losing poster in a keeper-like cage in a thread they'd hate to be trapped in

like if harry goes to kansas palma is only allowed to post in the OFFICIAL soccer thread

That's great for me, but what would the other 2 threads be?

Alas moon will not agree to terms. 'Twas a good idea. I'd rather it be Ayo anyway, instead of Moon.

didn't moonz promise to retire all of his parodies in that fundraiser a few years back?

that lasted MAYBE six months lol

Alas moon will not agree to terms. 'Twas a good idea. I'd rather it be Ayo anyway, instead of Moon.
Ha, give me MY ARCH NEMESIS, betterphan. I don't know what the terms would be.

Back