• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WE NAME THE GUILTY MEN

Whose Fault Is It?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad I'm not on this list, don't shoot the messenger.

OK, smidgey, you go ahead and think my posting nonsense way too many times is the same as you interjecting yourself into a meaningless poll. Enjoy yourself.

OK, smidgey, you go ahead and think my posting nonsense way too many times is the same as you interjecting yourself into a meaningless poll. Enjoy yourself.

Says the man with 65,693 post...

Says the man with 65,693 post...

Says the man with 65,692 post...

postS, you imbecile.

postS.

PLURAL.

You fucked that up twice now. I think it isn't a mistake. I think you're just ignorant to singular vs plural.

Says the man with 65,694 postS.

Oh, and you still tried desperately to get recognized into a poll about Harry Giles turning down Wake. Good luck with that.

postS, you imbecile.

postS.

PLURAL.

You fucked that up twice now. I think it isn't a mistake. I think you're just ignorant to singular vs plural.

Says the man with 65,694 postS.

Oh, and you still tried desperately to get recognized into a poll about Harry Giles turning down Wake. Good luck with that.

Autocorrect man, and who made you chief of the grammar police?

As the butt of many jokes on this board it's just a strange omission in a joke thread where my boards persona could be easily inserted without question.

All I see from you is 65,000+ postS saying look at meeeeeeeee! Maybe I should start my own Wake board, it sure would help my e-popularity.

betterphan and Townie

Anything and everything bad that ever happens again at any time and in any place, not just at Wake but in the world at large, including ISIS and global warming (oops--I meant "climate change") is the fault of [name redacted]. How anyone fails to understand this simple fact is beyond me.

the weird thing about typing is that backspace button.

Poll is invalid without "ALL OF THE ABOVE" as a choice.

Back