• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 9 NFL Thread: #KeepPounding

DeacHawk

Punishingly Intricate
Reaction score
Week 9 is upon us starting out with the Browns at the Bengals tonight, no more CBS for Thursday night games so load up the NFL Network if you want to watch Johnny Football likely lose and Cincy stay undefeated

Bye weeks: Lions, Chiefs, Cardinals, Seahawks, Ravens, Texans

Coverage maps for Sunday: http://506sports.com/

Biggest game of the week without question the Packers at the Panthers. Panthers rolling, solid Monday night win on a short week going up against Green Bay, coming off a loss. This game for me is a pick em at best, I want to say Panthers win but the short week and Packers coming off a loss has me worried. Packers offense hasn't exactly been lighting it up much lately though so that could bode well for Carolina. Err.....Packers by 1, FG as time expires. Sorry Panthers fans.

Denver-Indy the game just about everyone gets at 4:25 on Sunday, not as exciting as it would have been in previous years since Indy sucks and Luck is king Donk.

Philly-Dallas on Sunday Night, yay more Matt Cassell!!!!

Bears-Chargers on Monday Night, don't care

Jets got the Jaguars coming to town. After getting lit up by Derek Carr, I'm hoping Blake f'ing Bortles doesn't do the same. Hopefully Fitzpatrick is healthy enough to stay out there and stupid Geno stays on the bench

Last edited:
Short rest week coming off two straight primetime games of which the panthers were involved in 157 snaps. Playing against a pissed off GB team with a limited pass rush. Not looking good for my panthers. Let's see what they are made of.

Looks like the 3-fingered, natural shocker, JPP may suit up this weekend. Time for ELIte to keep it rolling with some defensive help.

'cept Seahawks-Cowboys got the best Fox regular-season rating since '96.

It's time for an intervention, America

Lions GM and prez out.

Yet Caldwell lives (for now)

that is absurd that he has lasted this long. OC fired. He gets blown out. GM and Prez fired. He still is hanging on. Mad respect

I mean Caldwell is still done whether it's in season or after the season.

Matt "Him?" Cassel gonna shock the worrrrlllddd Sunday night.

Deadspin posted all the police pics and info from Greg Hardy's assault

Dude is a piece of shit, not that we didn't know that before

I wonder if the Cowboys will do anything now. It took video evidence to finish Ray Rice, will photos be sufficient to can Hardy? Seems doubtful with Jerruh involved, but who knows.

I wonder if the Cowboys will do anything now. It took video evidence to finish Ray Rice, will photos be sufficient to can Hardy? Seems doubtful with Jerruh involved, but who knows.
I think it really depends on the public perception

The ray rice thing changed with the video because that made it a mainstream news story that could no longer be avoided or ignored

There are lots of faults in Twitter social media news reporting, but one positive is that it is much harder to sweep stuff like this under the rug

The only thing Jerry Jones will do is put those pics on his Christmas cards. There could be a full video of him beating her and the Cowboys still wouldn't cut him. They are who they are.

Back