• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck You, Duke

2&2 Slider To Leyritz

Reaction score
Fuck you sons of bitches. I can't wait until K retires and leaves you with John Scheyer as your next head coach. I can't wait until Cutcliff moves on and you return to getting your teeth kicked in on a weekly basis. Enjoy your flopping and your players' parents' jobs and your swept under the rug violations and your hypocritical head rat. And then go to hell you sanctimonious bastards.

Fuck you sons of bitches. I can't wait until K retires and leaves you with John Scheyer as your next head coach. I can't wait until Cutcliff moves on and you return to getting your teeth kicked in on a weekly basis. Enjoy your flopping and your players' parents' jobs and your swept under the rug violations and your hypocritical head rat. And then go to hell you sanctimonious bastards.

I agree with everything said here.

hqdefault.jpg

so now he gets credit for developing the best players in the world over a few sessions. may as well credit the coach of the nba all star games for the same.

That is stupidest comment that I've heard in a while. The ridiculousness is difficult to even comprehend. I think I may have to quit the internet ...

That is sarcasm, right? From The Onion? I mean no one could be that dumb to really believe that.

No, Duke fans really believe that Coach K coaching team USA is the reason Lebron, Durant, Curry, Harden, Bird, Magic, Jordan, Wilt, Kareem, Russell (Bill and Westbrook), George Mikan, etc. were and are the players they've become.

That is sarcasm, right? From The Onion? I mean no one could be that dumb to really believe that.

Mohamed Ali ‏@MohamedAmri9 12h12 hours ago
@devilsonaroll that's probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Coach K has nothing to do with how good lebron is

SK Rosey ‏@devilsonaroll 11h11 hours ago
@MohamedAmri9 Right. Maybe should know what the hell you are talking about before you post--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElWd-eQh2tc …

Sounds like he actually believes it.

Someone should ask him why he was able to turn those guys' careers around a few short weeks of coaching, but the players who he actually coached for multiple years continue to suck in the NBA.

Someone should ask him why he was able to turn those guys' careers around a few short weeks of coaching, but the players who he actually coached for multiple years continue to suck in the NBA.

RoboDukie: They didn't suck while they played for Coach K, only when they left to play under the sorry coaches in the NBA.

Let me guess - SK Rosey is a ten year old who has never been able to dribble a ball more than 10 times in a row without it bouncing off his foot and/or knee. However, he still deserves to be punched in his face for being such an idiot.

Back